Monday, August 31, 2009

Book writing: triumph despite the odds

When I decided to finish my book I had to give up my job as an unskilled laborer, which involved lifting very heavy objects. I knew my endurance would be put to the test; though, I had no idea how hard it would turn out to be. Just imagine how someone could persever writing a book without an income nor financial support. But, strangely, I am glad that I did. I finished the book after more than 2 years of constant toil.
I could vividly recall waking up at night feeling very hungry that I had to go out and ask food to stuff my hungry stomach.

Now, I am in a process of recovery but, still, I am on shaky grounds. Though, what matters most, is that, nowadays, I almost don't feel its effect; I owe this to the method I discovered that gives me Peace of Mind.
For this, I am very thankful; since, it is easier to plan and make things happen when your are at peace with yourself. In this state and with guidance from above, nothing is impossible.You can feel the smoothness of the road you are presently taking, regardless of the circumstances you happen to be in.


Related Topics:  Tranquility -- my first encounter
                           Peace of mind? I just stumble on it
                           Stressless life = Happiness + Success
                           Daring thoughts streams in
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...