Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Paintings






Truly, it is a surprise for me to find myself engage in painting. In my art exhibit at home, I had this message posted :

 “Ever since childhood, I am always been fascinated with various things like space exploration, electronics, and other fields of science. These subjects never fail to ignite my imagination of the wonders of the universe.  But it didn’t occur to me that I would be overwhelmed with emotion with just a simple act of paintig from inspiration. This is my first time to paint on my own, and it shocked me to see my brush creates something interesting that, afterwards, I couldn’t help but stare at them with awe and appreciation.”

I feel having more freedom painting using a brush than using my old and simple computer graphics software such as Microsoft Paint.

My paintings done in colored pencils are more detailed than those created in Microsoft Paint. I am just waiting to have a digital camera so I can upload them. I have tried painting using flat Latex paints, the one used to paint houses, and they looked fine too.

My next project is to paint using oil pastels and acrylic paints on quality materials such as a good canvas, etc.

My other projects aside from my art exhibit at home are: Radio program, in the AM band; Motivational lectures; (click here to see the details of my projects); and, of course, Blogs and Website.

I had suffered lots of failures in my life, because of it I was lost and lived life with no direction at all. Now that I found that elusive peace of mind, it gave me direction -- a second chance to plan anew and savor life once again - and, it’s great!

By the way, I called most of my paintings “Translating Vague Images,” since they are not pre-conceived ideas - I worked on them as I saw them appeared on the surface.




Related topics: My projects
                              Art exhibit
                              The book
                               Invitation to researchers (experiment on muscle...)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...