Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The book

I am truly very happy that I wrote a book -- though I was tortured, bodily and mentally with hunger during the making. Now, I can shout hurrah! Because the work has been done already.

By writing the book, I began to see what I called "small miracles" in my life. It even paved the way for other projects that I never realized I would undertake; opening up new horizon for self-discovery and opportunities. Even though the book is still awaiting publication, but I considered it as an accomplishment already -- and, a great one. Personally, I don't have the means to write and finish it; now that the book has finally come into existence, I won't boast that its actually my sole knowledge, ingenuity, and stamina that made it happen. I believed there is something behind this -- a call.

 The book contains my personal account leading to my rare journey to self-discovery: My experience of extreme peace of mind -- a condition I couldn't find any place I would go; possible through the use of a very simple method which I called "TMSHE," Therapeutic Mind Stimulation of the Human Energy. Included, of course, is the detailed explaination of the method itself. Helpful topics are included too to insure success.

I had been trying several titles for the book until, finally, I came up with "from Darkness to the Light," which I finally settled with, for it discribed perfectly my life. My book can be summarized like this: goal nearly achieved -- a series of almost unending failures -- lost of hope -- research and self-experiment -- discovery -- new hope and happiness -- success. No need to say, the book is valuable to everybody. And I am calling publishers out there to please have a look  into my work.

One demonstration that I worked very, very hard to let others know about my book is the creation of my first parked website, even if I don't have Internet connection. The website is done from scratch (not using templates) aided with a free HTML editor. The pages looked fine in my old computer's browser; though, when viewed using newer versions of Internet Explorer, the texts are scattered and look ugly. Worst, in Mozilla Firefox, the pages are rendered almost unusable. Even if this is the case, this experimental website is already a monument to my desire to reach the public and gather funds.

To do something needs the know-how, and I am willing to undergo the process of acquiring the skill needed if given the chance. Click here to view my site.


Related topics: My projects
                        Art exhibit
                        My Paintings
                        Invitation to researchers (experiment on muscle...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...