Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stressless life = Happiness + Success

We can't live life with zero stress, there should always be a certain amount or level of stress necessary for the body to function properly. Stress is a kind of emotion informing us that a part or parts of our body is /are overworked. And this, should lead us to be attentive to its cause, so we can act and do something about it.

A lot of things caused us to feel stressed. Some of these stress causing stuff have to do with our desires, ambitions, etc. They give us frustrations since they are elusive sometimes. Basically, we can counteract this by living life with fewer and humbler set of goals, it can offer less stress than those highly motivated people burdened with lofty endeavors.


HOW TO LIVE A STRESSLESS LIFE

We can minimize stress by adopting a certain method of relaxation to usher in calmness in our being. By the time it is already fully incorporated in our lives, we can just glide smoothly even in the most torturous of circumstances.

WHEN THE MIND IS RELAXED – THE WHOLE BODY DOES THE SAME

The first time I experienced the astonishing effects Relaxation has on the body – I just almost couldn't believe what was happening. That was the time when my job requires me to lift very heavy objects that would normally send me dead-tired, exhausted, and pain-stricken with muscle pain that I couldn't almost move any part of my body without feeling that excruciating pain days afterward. However, when I was already into relaxation techniques, I felt fine and almost without muscle pain. There was only that pulsating electricity-like sensation running through my veins. One word can best describe my experience – unbelievable. There's no mistake, at that time, again I stumbled into something new and strange. This is so, since when the mind is relaxed – the whole body does the same.

INVITATION TO RESEARCHERS

                        (Experiment on muscle relaxation)

It's about 3 years since my 1st experience with muscle pain and relaxation. At the moment, I have a pretty exciting idea – I want to demonstrate this fantastic capability of the body to sooth muscle tensions through relaxation in the presence of researchers and investigators of this field. I believed that if my body had responded positively to relaxation, as I was working, I am convinced too that I can also do it in a pre-arranged environment under observation.

Soon, I will be sending proposal around the globe. I will take the challenge to demonstrate, for this is a very important study: Relaxation is the key to happiness, abundance, and a longer life.

CLICK HERE to learn about my projects like Art exhibit, Lectures, Radio program, etc.


"Peace of Mind"
   related topics:  Tranquility -- my first encounter
                             Peace of mind? I just stumble on it
                             Book writing: triumph despite the odds
                             Daring thoughts streams in
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...