Sunday, October 4, 2009

Profound Peace of Mind -- I experienced it today

Today is Oct. 02, 2009. Around 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon, Philippine time, I am siting on a chair with  my eyes closed. It's already my habit, whenever I have the time, to just listen to what's going on in my mind. Without willing it to happen, in just a matter of few minutes, I am again riding on this wonderful sensation of extreme peace of mind and relaxation. The sensation doesn't surprise me, since this happened to me many times before. This time it last longer than it used to be, perhaps, 10 to 15 minutes. While I am in this condition, at my back, people in the junk shop (we are only separated by an iron fence) are noisily striking a metal scrap. The sharp sound reverberates on the walls of houses, branches of trees, and into my ears; but it has no effect on the inner condition of my mind.

My recent experience with the brain's ability to be in a state of total calmness has fueled my desire even more to go and tell my story to the world, like what those people who have experience this phenomenon had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...