Monday, August 31, 2009

Tranquility-- My First Encounter


Not for long, I have the sensation that my head is going to break any moment, but I persist. And just as I thought that I can't hold on any longer, the pain stopped -- all at once; so drastic that I am pretty scared. When I gain my composure, how surprised I am to be looking at things down below. Then, I know, I am floating, hovering weightlessly -- as light as a feather -- unshackled by the forces of Nature. Then I come to be aware of this sharpness, calmness, and broadness in my way of thinking unknown to me before; it's like my brain is working outside the confines of my head. For the first time in my life, I know what "Peace of Mind" is all about.

I had experienced the above condition inside the attic of a waiting shade where I took shelter during my, more or less, five-year stay on the streets of Manila, the capital city of the The Philippines. 


Related TopicsPeace of mind? I just stumble on it
                         Stressless life = Happiness + Success
                         Book writing: triumph despite the odds
                         Daring thoughts streams in




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...