Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Projects

1. Art exhibit:

At first, the title of my Art Exhibit is "Facing my Nightmare." The reason, is that , once in my life, I was so scared to face and even remember my failures. However, now that I have a better way to achieve peace of mind, once in a while, I have now better control of my emotions, giving me endurance, patience, vigor, determination and protection from the distructive effects of embarrassing situations.

What I have told you is not a mere theory -- I have tested it myself already when I was in precarious circumstances. In my effort to promote my projects, I have gone to many offices already, and sometimes I didn't find my situation easy at all. There were times that I blushed but, just a little, that I can easily recover my composure in a few seconds.

I know my life well. And I admit, I had a problem with my behavior before -- because, I could get easily upset when things go awry, which only ruined my plans, but I just didn't care. This kind of behavior is not easy to handle with, hence, I was exhausted.

Thanks to the heavens that I now know the difference between a troubled mind and a peaceful one, and their emmediate effects. I think I am now developing a positive behavior called, "Self-confidence." Appearing in front of an audience is not easy to many. But, astonishingly, I am now determined to dare plunged myself into it, and see what's the result, but I know of course that I am capable of doing this, because I have very important messageto tell.

2. Lectures:

I am now accepting invitation as a motivational speaker for a donation. Anybody who is interested with my service can email me.

Also, presently, I am also looking for sponsors on my planned Radio Program. I need at least five sponsors so it won't cost a lot. The said program will be initially aired once a week. Donations must not be less than 350 pesos a week to finance other expenses. I will advertize the sponsor's business twice, at the start of the program and just before it ends. Interested party can reach me through my email. If possible, I want to meet my sponsors in person.

3.Radio Program:

My radio program (AM band) will discuss on
a) human behavior, especially in times of crisis, and how to cope with them.
b) Motivational Techniques, taken from selected biographical stories.
c) the study of human bodily functions that affects our behavior.
d) different ways to relaxation.

4. Publication of my Book:

5. Invitation to researchers (Experiment on muscle relaxation):

6. Blogs and Website:
           My blogs are not yet fully organized but I am, little-by-little, continually working on that.
           About my website, presently, I have a parked website which I made a long time ago, the problem, it's not working well; anyway, you can try it. A new one will be constructed soon.


Related topics:  Art exhibit
                        My Paintings
                        The book
                        Invitation to researchers (experiment on muscle...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...