Monday, August 31, 2009

Art Exhibit

Mostly, the materials that housed the exhibit were not bought, but utilized discarded materials. Even the paints I used to add beauty to the place where left-over paints, they cost nothing. So I see to it that before you enter the inner chamber you are welcomed by a message pasted on a raised small wooden board. It reads like this,
"The room you are facing is made out of discarded materials. It is difficult to imagine that I was able to assemble them without so much hassle, since each of them seemed to fit harmoniously with each other. If woods could talk, perhaps they would say "We are here to build a place for you." Oh, thanks to the heavens that they won't talk that way, for if they do, I could have thrown them away."


The painting on the left is my first computer painting entitled "Eyes that see through the Darkness." This is one of my series of paintings I called "Miracle Happens Everyday." In my Art Exhibit at home, I have this caption just below the painting:

"One night, I was standing beside a cemented wall. There was silence all around, and the night was lit by the passing moon above a starry, darkened skies that cast eerie shadows on all sides. By instinct, I turned to see what's on the wall beside me, as if a mural painting on a wall -- there was the distinct dark figure of my cat, calmly sitting amidst the darkness."


I have already designed a simple flier for the Art Exhibit that I will soon distribute to the public. It contains plain text and a sketch of its location. The message goes like this:

"CELESTIAL CONSCIOUSNESS -- tapping hidden resources through Spontaneous Art"
Art can raise the consciousness. Raised consciousness opens up hidden talents and peace of mind towards success and abundance.

Celestial Consciousness Art Exhibit is presented in multilingual format: English, Pilipino, Cebuano, French, and Japanese. This event is open for donation to raise funds. Viewing time is from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon, Monday to Friday.
Come and See this rare event to experience the thrill of journeying into one’s failure-laden life towards self-discovery. Hence, this event is educational and inspiring, for it depicts one's unquenchable thirst for knowledge in the midst of turmoil. Without doubt, you can learn a lesson from this Exhibit.
Place of Exhibit: #3 San Diego Drive Bahay Toro, Q.C.
Time: 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 NOON, Monday to Friday.

 See you there!
Mr. Anselmo Malugao
For scheduled viewing, call Mr. Anselmo Malugao on this number 0912-711-5120 (Sorry, this # is temporarily not in use). Also, you can visit my website at http://celestialconsciousness.blogspot.com.

LOCATION OF MY ART EXHIBIT


exhibitsketch
Originally uploaded by anselmo B. malugao
My painting on the left shows the location of my Art Exhibit.
The address is #3 San Diego Drive Bahay Toro, Quezon city Metro Manila. However, as what I heard, San Diego Drive is not listed in the official map of  Quezon city. This is so, since the developer of the place has forgotten to submit the name to the municipality.

The location of the art exhibit is also where my home is.  You can also view the map for wider perspective.

Note: The art exhibit is along Congressional Ave., near the intersection of Mindanao Ave. and Congressional Ave.
At the moment, I can't utilize fully the map's features to show directions -- but, I am learning. And hopefully, one day I can make it easier for you to understand.

VERY IMPORTANT: 
                  For the reason that I am about to move from this place, the Art Exhibit is temporarily viewable through appointment. Sorry for the inconvenience.


Related topics: My projects
                        My Paintings
                        The book
                        Invitation to researchers (experiment on muscle...)
                        Celestial Consciousness - tapping hidden resources through Spontaneous Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...