Thursday, August 27, 2009

Peace of mind? I just stumble on it.

Since childhood, I always hear people speak about peace of mind. I always thought that I understand what those words meant, of which the speaker himself might not even know what he is talking about.

It took me many years of constant hardships, a life of which I don't have control of, to uncover and feel the sensation of having acquired total peace of mind. What I am experiencing is not impossible, for I read stories about it, though it might be that it rarely happened to a person who has not given all his time for its acquisition.

Like in my case, I was only drawn to seeking what my mind could possibly do to me because I was always suffering secretly, which was brought by my chaotic way of thinking due to dire circumstances.
I am only fortunate that I stumble on something that turned out to be the way to perfecting my own method of getting to that secret haven of Extreme Tranquility within the mind.

In my experiences, having the ability to acquire "peace of mind" is the fundamental tool in obtaining the rest of the positive characters that we are aspiring for. And this, of course, would lead to happiness and abundance in life.


Related Topics: Tranquility -- my first encounter
                         Stressless life = Happiness + Success
                         Book writing: triumph despite the odds
                         Daring thoughts streams in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...