Friday, February 12, 2010

Help me save my paintings and book manuscript

Few days ago, I was so happy seeing my site featured by a website that I made a link to it. Two days later, I was dismayed to find, another website in its place; they must have moved it somewhere. That is why, when you hit the link my website can't be found in that page. I will try to locate it when I have time.

Then, yesterday, I was hit by a hard blow; it made me stagger for a few seconds. I wasn't hit physically, but emotionally. This happened when the owner of the land where I lived asked me to vacate the place next month. Her decision is totally an unexpected one. However, I have no reason not to comply with her request - so what I did is asked for extension - until the end of next month, March 31, 2010. So, I am now thinking of possible ways to save myself, my paintings, and book manuscript.

In my life, I have always been in situations like this - moving in the most unlikely time to move - a time when money is nowhere to be found. In the past, usually, I would end up living in the streets again and confront the horrors of street life. This time, though, I have to do my best and stay away from such place to save my work (paintings and book manuscript) from being lost; they are part of the treasures I have been keeping for some time now.

I'll do everything I can possibly do to protect my work, for they are inspired by that calmness I am experiencing, which give me much control over my emotion. Had I not been in this condition, I could have been bothered tremendously already. Now, because I can easily get calm, I am able to think with clarity. I have lots of ideas already to what I should do. At the moment, I am glad I have surpassed the uneasy feelings of nervousness and apprehension when things went against my plan in just a matter of few minutes.

I am waiting for the release of funds (a grant) from the Social Services Development Department this coming May, 2010. But with this recent development (my situation), I don't think I can still avail of it.  Anyway, I have done already what I ought to do - all I have to do is go with the flow of change, because it's Nature's way to fulfill a definite plan.

Enthralled with my present circumstance, I will write intensively about it; posting it at "Here is a Tale to Tell." Whatever my plans, too, I will be sharing it with you.

Your help, if ever you have the means, is warmly welcome. What I need at this moment is a capital to finance my painting project and a publication company to publish my book. I am very willing to do motivational lectures to share my knowledge and support myself. If you know an occasion where I can share my knowledge please inform me.

For my Art Exhibit, I encourage you to visit it personally while it is still existing. And if you can - please, help me preserve them for others to see, too.

For the moment, I don't have the means to produce a hard copy of the book's manuscript. This inconvenience  has made the submission of the manuscript to publishers on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...