Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blog awards

As I said before, since I found that extreme Peace of Mind,  I began to see the goodness of Nature everyday. They usually appear in very little things that happen everyday. Having cognizance of their existence always makes me happy. I like calling these wonders of life as miracles. Doing so, they sound very meaningful to the senses, making life more interesting. Just awhile ago, one of these little miracles took place when an email informed me about my blog (mindsecrethaven.blogspot.com) being featured in their "Blog Awards, top rated section." Seeing it for the first time, I almost cried with happiness. This Blog Awards is hosted by Tinkerbell Checks.

----------------------

Comment:
My website that had been featured in the "Blog Awards, top rated section" can't be seen anymore in that page; perhaps, they have moved it to another location. Another website is now in its place, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...