Saturday, January 28, 2012

There are moments to Relax– just do nothing

Below, me pretending to be asleep at SM North. I took this photo by myself.

 DSCN1193

I am wondering if you have experienced moments in your life where you just don’t have the initiative to do anything? Well, if it happens to you, do you think it’s beneficial or destructive?  I have experienced such moments many times, but has just recently been attentive to such conditions. Right now, I have such experience for some time now and that’s the lost of my desire to find a job or work that will, logically, solve my problem at this time. This, I can’t really explain. It seemed that I am just waiting for a miracle to happen. I am really helpless. I am in a situation where there’s the necessity to find money, but here I am doing research, instead of looking for money. When I am in this situation, I feel that I am not in control of myself, since I just can't move to take action about it.

 Weighing the matter over, one can easily give an opinion that I am heading towards destruction. But in my heart, I still believe that I will be fine. So, let us see what will happen next. Will my strange and illogical action at the moment will destroy me, or is it just a way so I can strengthen my trust in God for His providence? But as long as we have peace of mind, we will be alright. 

I am writing this blog here at Trinoma.

panoramaTrinoma

TRINOMA (Photo above)

Don’t forget also to visit my blog, shop, and services  at multiply.com. and lectures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...