Monday, January 23, 2012

I am feeling Good

Despite problems I am facing now, I am still enjoying life. I hope this one will be over very soon. I want to wake up one day doing good already at  lectures. I know, if one of my projects will prosper, other projects also, will go hand in hand with that success.

Today, I am here at SM North, blogging. It’s ready wonderful to have my own computer.  I can easily share what ever thoughts  I have. In this blog I am using Windows Live Writer, very useful, since I can send the same blog  quickly to my other blog accounts by just changing the destination. It’s great really.

Today, I don’t have money . I want to just fast, but when the pangs of hunger strikes, I just relent myself for a little food by asking in the restaurants. Nowadays, I can easily get food, people are giving. Thanks God. But what I really asking God about is that He will give me wisdom to have a good decision. But, anyway, I just have to depend on Him. Now, before eating, I trained myself to pray, my friend taught me about this one. And I am thankful of him. And also prayer. That’s the best thing to do.

I am pretty optimistic, money will arrive soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...