Monday, January 23, 2012

The Tail– dive to unknown waters

DSCN0512  I am not only a writer and lecturer, but I can paint also. It got started when I have that experience of extreme peace of mind. Things have changed dramatically, now I am into things that I could only dream before, for the reason that I have no guts to do it.  At the moment, I am just waiting for the right time. 

There are times that I can’t just act because I just don’t have the energy to do something. But this is, in fact, a blessing since I can relax in the process. To have plenty  of time to think is wonderful. As long as I am not disturbed with the events, it’s fine.

The above painting is one of my spontaneous paintings. This is not a realistic one. This one undergoes a lot changes before it turned out like this. The process is frustrating to others since it takes time sometimes before I can come up with a meaningful image.

In this blog, I am using Windows Live Writer. It is so easy sending a blog to my various blogging account. Like this one, I send this same blog to my other blog accounts. I am so excited!

What I am doing is just write, write, and write, without much thought of the topic am writing about. A nice experience really. I think this is what writers have doing long time ago.

Hey! Don’t forget my lectures: Click this link please…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...